Finnish Schools on the Move organises third part of their free webinar series where you will get more information about how digital solutions support school day physical activity.
Time & Date: Wednesday 25.11. 12.00-13.30 UTC +2, 10.00-11.30 UTC
Topic: Digital solutions supporting physical activity in schools
• Schools on the Move online training services
• Digital solutions supporting physical activity in schools
• Case example Seppo.io
• Case example 2 HeiaHeia
• Measuring physical activity during the school day
• Antti Blom, Programme Director, Finnish National Agency for Education
• Jouni Kallio, Researcher, LIKES Research Centre for Physical Activity and Health
• Janne Kulmala, Measurement Coordinator LIKES Research Centre for Physical Activity and Health
• Santeri Jaakkola, Head Trainer and Game Producer, Seppo.io
• Jussi Räisänen, Co-Founder & Chairperson, H2preventivehealth
• Joonas Niemi, Programme Coordinator, Schools on the Move
Register to the webinar here.
If you cannot participate the live webinar, please register and you will get the recording afterwards.
About Finnish Schools on the Move:
Finnish Schools on the Move is a research-based programme for promoting physical activity in schools. The programme has been developed in Finland since 2010 and has grown from a pilot of 45 schools into a project that covers more than 90 per cent of Finnish schools in basic education. Finnish Schools on the Move was responsible for a capacity building workshop for SHE coordinators and researchers in October 2020.
Watch a video from the programme.